Why does everyone think once you have a baby, you don't want to have fun anymore?
I never understood that. And the thing is, that was an assumption I made to. My friends who had kids, I'd invite them out here and there...but deep down I always knew they'd say know. "Why won't they come?" "They have kids."....Yeah....so?
My priorities changed. I don't like to go out and get completely trashed,
but I enjoy a beer here and there while relaxing at home.
I don't like to drive around at all hours of the night just to "waste gas" & "have a good time",
But I'll still pick you up when you need me to.
I can't manuver my stroller around those big name stores at the mall,
But I'll carry her and look around with you.
I'm still me. I'm still Stephanie. My priorities changed. But I still like to have fun. Remember that, next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment