(Scroll down all the way to the bottom to see some pictures of her)
PJ and I were so exited and so blessed.
Here's a secret.
I was terrified.
But what new mom wasn't?
It's okay though...PJ always got layed off for the winter...so he'd be around for a while. He was a manager at a pool store, I could call him whenever I wanted, stop by the store as I pleased, and he didn't work outrageous hours, 10-7, a normal work day.
He quit.
Yeah, that's right. He quit. QUIT!? "Babe, we have a newborn, we need diapers, formula...how are we going to pay rent? bills? heat? You can't quit".
He quit.
He was home with me for a while through this, we were okay, I loved having him around.
Until he got a new job. A new job where he would be working three days on (6pm-6am), three days off, and then three days on again (6am-6pm).
So here begins my blogging.
About my long boring days without him, and my even longer hard nights without him.
***Disclaimer; this is not meant to be a complaint, just me writing about what goes on in my life, weather you choose to read it, or like it, that's up to you. I'm writing for me. So enjoy :] xoxo.
![]() |
| Fresh Princess |
![]() | |||
| Mommy's beautiful girl |
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||


No comments:
Post a Comment