Hi, I'm Stephanie. I just recently became the mommy of the world's most perfect little girl, Mariah Isabella. I'm 21 years young, I blow out my candles on August 13th of every year. Mariah will blow her first candle out on October 1st 2012. I am also engaged to the world's most wonderful man. PJ- he is my world.
My life has been pretty easy up until the past few years. Let's rewind- I'll keep it short.
I was born and adopted from Beirut, Lebanon. Grew up in Montreal Canada. When I turned 6, my mother was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. She died when I was 7. It was just me and my dad from there on out. He meant so much to me, but I think I was to much to handle since boarding school was in my future. I hated it. So decision was made- I would move to the United States with my God Parents; Thea & Tony. Started middle school there, loved it. High school came along- we won't go into that. End of freshman year, my dad died. I was told it was a heart attack, later on told it was some kind of liver damage from drinking to much. I'll never know the truth. Not many in my family seem to know how to speak that language...the truth. Not because they can't, or because they're rude, but because they love. They love, sometimes a bit to much, a bit to hard.
Thea & Tony adopted me.
Thea & Tony adopted me.
With these new parents, I inherited a half brother, and half sister. Val & George- they were both married and had children, went on to lead there own lives. Don't get me wrong, they were always around, they just are not a huge part of my story here.
Let's continue.
Let's continue.
Sophomore year came along. I failed. BAD. I wanted to quit. BAD. I was about to give up. BAD. BAD. BAD. So boarding school again it was. I loved it. Senior year is where my story here begins, either read on, or sign off; It's up to you.
Welcome to my life.
Welcome to my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment