Last night:
Wed. November 16th 2011.
6:20pm: Hey hunni can't call but can text you for about 15 minutes. Hes trying to get people in places so he told me to go wait for hi in the office.
6:20pm: Ok i love you so much. Your mom is on her way. I' holding back tears i did not think it would be this hard :[
6:22: Remember hunni its only 3 days then i'm on daylight for 2 weeks.
6:23pm: Ok ok i love you. We just miss you
6:24pm: I love you to baby i miss you to
6:24pm: She's not fussing but she won't lay still.
(Mariah had been super sick the past few nights)
6:25pm: Put her on the play mat
6:25pm: Tried
6:26pm: swaddle ?
6:26pm: I'm going to wal mart with your om gonna look at frames. Maybe print see pics?
6:27pm: Ok hunni in her car ?
6:28pm: Not sure. Why? Prob not with car seat.
6:29pm: Ok will you have any money after gas to print pics
6:29pm: Can i just put ten in or no?
6:30pm: Yeah that will give you a 1/4 tank
6:31pm: Is that ok?
6:31pm: Yeah
6:32pm: Hes back babe i love you muah muah
6:32pm: I love you to.
And that was it. He was back to work.
I went to Wal Mart with his mom, it was good to get out, made time go by faster.
But Mariah was miserable.
I couldn't get her to calm down. No matter what.
She calmed down. But now she wouldn't sleep.
She was wide awake for three hours.
She has pretty much been laying wide awake in her crib for almost three hours. I think the prunce jice the doctor had me give her had sugar in it. Maybe that kept her awake? Either way, it sucked. Tried the sing. I was dying. I couldn't wait for him to get home.
I can't stop crying, time is going by so slow, I kept hearing noises, couldn't watch TV because I didn't want to wake her up.
I was bored. Scared. Sad. Lonely.
I was miserable.
12:16am:
I just got her to sleep. I gave her warm formula, hope she stays asleep...I changed my ringtone so I would hear my phone ring when he finally called. I was hoping he'd call a few times just in case I didn't wake up the first time.
12:59am:
She won't stay asleep. I'm going out of my mind. I'm so exhausted.
1:06am: She's awake, but not fussing. I'm in bed, crying. I just want him to come home.
3:25am: SHE POOPED...
Finally, after three days, of being miserable...she pooped.
I'm changing her with my shirt over my nose...that prune juice is no joke. Bet he was happy he wasn't home for this. I was ready to PUKE.
3:50am: That. Was. Repulsive. I have no words. I didn't care what time it was after he got home, he was changing the next diaper. I couldn't see that again. She was being a bit fussy in her crib so I stayed up a while to wait for her to fall asleep. About three hours until I saw him. Until he came home. Until I could cuddle him again.
No comments:
Post a Comment